Best of Sage Grayson Life Editor 2017
2017 has been a year of ups and downs for me, and I wouldn’t have made it through without the support of my lovely Life Editors.
I battled a massive case of burnout mid-year that had me editing my business back to basics. And then I battled an actual hurricane that wiped out my Life Editor Weekend live event.
There were also bright shining stars this year–my new Life Editor Academy Gold mastermind group and my sweet and chic printed Edited Year Planners.
But since I have a Type A, detailed-oriented personality, let’s take a more in-depth look at 2017.
Every December I share the most popular content on Sage Grayson Life Editor from the past year—the blog posts, the videos, the freebies, the products, the programs, everything!
None of this would be possible without the love and support I get each and every day from my fellow Life Editors. Your messages on social media, thoughtful emails, and encouraging letters help me stay positive.
It’s such an honor to be your coach! Thank you for embracing life editing and continuing on this self-development journey with me.
What I Edited in 2017
- I added more 12 new video classes to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site.
- I restructured the Clubhouse to make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- I beta tested and then launched my new Life Editor Academy Gold group.
- I cut back on anything that wasn’t adding value to my business so I could breathe again.
- I released the printed versions of my popular Edited Year Planners for the second year in a row.
- I hosted 3 live retreats here in Orlando for my Life Editor Academy Platinum group.
- I hosted the Life Editor Weekend Virtual Retreat (after surviving Hurricane Irma!)
- I created the video series Face Your Fear Week and your Life Editing Action Plan (LEAP!).
- I continued to coach ambitious Life Editors through my VIP Days and private coaching packages.
Preview of What’s Coming in 2018
- The new Edit Everything Challenge (a 12-week productivity program) starts January 1.
- Life Editor Weekend in Orlando, FL, is back March 8-11, 2018!
- Registration for the Life Editor Academy mastermind groups opens in March.
- More monthly Clubhouse Classes for your life and business are coming to the Life Editor Clubhouse.
- Silver Level members of the Clubhouse have a new monthly book club and periodic Ask Me Anything group coaching calls.
- More videos and freebies all year to help you edit your life.
Top Freebies of 2017
- The Editor’s Toolkit
- Your Life Editing Action Plan (LEAP!) video series
- Face Your Fear Week video series
CLICK HERE to sign up for my Editor’s Toolkit to get all my freebies.
Top Blog Posts of 2017
- Why I’m Massively Editing My Business
- A Simple Exercise to Help You Sleep Well Every Night (and a Free Printable!)
- DIY Bucket List Jar
- Here You Go! Free Printable Deleting Checklist
- 10 One-Minute Easy Edits for Busy Women
Got a topic idea you want me to cover on the blog? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Videos of 2017
- The Magic Question That Sells More Coaching Packages
- DIY Bucket List Jar
- How to Get Unstuck When You’re In a Plateau
- 5 Ways to Choose Self-Care Over Self-Comfort
- How to Tell If You Have an Upper Limit Problem
- How to Use the Traffic Light Method to Conquer Your To-Do List
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Top Clubhouse Classes of 2017
- Write Like an Editor
- Law of Attraction 101
- Overcome Your Resistance
- Design Your Own Self-Care Retreat
- The Ultimate Guide to List Making and Journaling
CLICK HERE to join the Life Editor Clubhouse.
Top Products and Services of 2017
- Life Editor Academy
- Life Editor Clubhouse annual subscription
- VIP Days
- 2018 Edited Year Planners
Ready to edit your life? CLICK HERE for more info about working with me.
What did you like best about my blog and business in 2017? What do you think I could do better?
What should I offer that would make editing your life feel even more fun and exciting?
CLICK HERE to visit me on Facebook and please share the kind of content you want to see on the blog in 2018. Also, tell me your new year’s resolutions!
More Best of Sage Grayson Life Editor
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.