I’m often asked why I’m such a happy-go-lucky person, as if I’m experiencing a permanent sugar high.
Well, it’s not because I’ve been eating too many Twizzlers (that’s a problem for another day). I’m walking on sunshine in order to live my ideal life.
When I focus on all the blessings in my life and feel tremendous gratitude, then I attract more positive outcomes and fabulous opportunities.
Here’s the truth: you can become a magnet for abundance simply by shifting your mindset into your happy zone.
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you how to get on a positive wavelength to attract all the beautiful things you desire.
During “Law of Attraction 101,” you’ll learn the basics of manifesting and how your thoughts become things.
In This Class
- Learn the 3 vital steps to attracting what you want. It’s easier than you think!
- Reprogram your mindset so your thoughts work for you, not against you.
- Get the truth about manifesting and debunk those law of attraction myths.
- Try my favorite law of attraction tactics that are simple, doable, and tons of fun!
- Ask questions and speak directly to me during the live recording.
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase a SILVER annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Life Resources, click the icon for “Law of Attraction 101.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. SILVER members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post focuses on Step 1 of the Life Editing Process, Create a Foundation. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.