I’ve always been a little obsessed with planners and notebooks.
Back-to-school shopping was my favorite time of year when I was a kid, and I was the only one in my friend group who couldn’t wait for school to be back in session. I would spend hours roaming the aisles of the office supply store looking for more pretty things to enhance my organization skills.
In fact, I still spend hours (and dollars) at the office stores!
There’s something magical about putting pen to paper in a crisp date book or smelling the intoxicating aroma of new markers.
This fresh feeling is what propels me to buy armloads of planners (and design my own). If you’re a planner girl at heart, then you’re going to love my new Clubhouse Class.
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you to write lists that motivate and keep journals that inspire.
During “The Ultimate Guide to List Making and Journaling” you’ll learn the old-school ways of writing by hand to plan your life, business, and more.
In This Class
- Learn why writing by hand is a foolproof way to take ownership of your results.
- Figure out which lists you should be keeping to stay on top of your to-dos, projects, and goals.
- Play around with 10 different kinds of journaling and unleash your creative side!
- Discover the essential parts of a well-organized planner system.
- Ask questions and speak directly to me during the live recording.
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Thursday, July 13, 2017
Time: 12:00 noon Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase a SILVER annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Life Resources, click the icon for “List Making and Journaling.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. SILVER members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.