Another beautiful edited year has come to a close!
Every December I share the most popular content on Sage Grayson Life Editor from the past year—the blog posts, the videos, the podcasts, the freebies, the products, the programs, everything!
It’s always fun for me to see what content got viewed, shared, and commented on the most. And sometimes the posts I think will be a big hit just fall flat.
But first, let’s start with gratitude. THANK YOU!
I’m honored by that you’ve embraced life editing and me. It’s been a pleasure to watch you Life Editors make small changes to clean up the rough parts of your life, businesses, relationships, health, finances, and more.
I’ve done more life editing this year than ever before. My word for the year was MAGIC, and it’s certainly been magical and surprising.
What I Edited in 2015
- We moved across the country from San Francisco to Orlando in February, fulfilling my childhood dream to live in Walt Disney World.
- My business income has more than tripled since last year, and I finally broke the six-figure mark. Woo hoo!
- The inaugural class of my yearlong mastermind group Life Editor Academy sold out.
- I opened the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site that makes it super easy to access all my courses, classes, and workbooks in one place.
- I stopped following bright shiny objects (sorry, Periscope!) and refocused on the things that actually grow my business and earn money (hello, Clubhouse!).
- I continued to coach hundreds of Life Editors through my private coaching packages.
2016 is going to be another editing masterpiece, mostly because I’ve jumped off the struggle bus and hopped on the productivity private jet. Wanna join me?
Preview of What’s Coming in 2016
- Monthly training classes will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse starting in January. I can’t even begin to explain how lovely it is to have everything in one place.
- Life Editing for Beginners live group program starts in February.
- Startup In 60 live group program starts this spring.
- My first live event Life Editor Weekend will be held in September here in Orlando. Squeeeee!!!
- Applications open in October for Life Editor Academy 2017.
- More videos, podcasts, and freebies all year to help you edit your life.
Again, thank you for your support during the past year. You Life Editors inspire me every day, and I love you.
Now without further ado, here’s the best content from 2015 as determined by number of views.
Top Freebies of 2015
- The Editor’s Toolkit
- Daily Planner from 2016 Edited Year Weekly Calendar
- Framework Template
- My Wait List
Top Blog Posts of 2015
- The Most Useful Marketing Strategy You’re Not Doing
- Free Printable Worksheet to Help You Simplify Your Life With Frameworks
- Why You Need a Wait List for Your Life
- How to Get Stuff Done When You’re Constantly Distracted
- 3 Feelings You Should Never Ignore
- 10 Ways to Get Over the Afternoon Energy Slump
- Why I Never Work In My Pajamas
- 3 Sneaky Procrastination Traps to Avoid
- The 5-Minute Morning Edit
- How to Make Time for Your Most Important Goals
- A Simple Formula for Work-Life Balance
Got a topic idea you want me to cover on the blog? Send it to email@example.com.
Top Podcast Episodes of 2015
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 1: Life Editing Bootcamp
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 2: 10 Productivity Tips for When You Work From Home
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 6: Boost Your Energy By Closing Your Open Loops
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 8: A Step-By-Step Guide to Quitting Your Job
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 3: Take Control of Your Finances With a Money Day
Got a topic idea you want me to cover on the podcast? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Products and Services of 2015
- LEAP: Limitless Editing Annual Program
- Edit, Play, Love!
- Life Editor Clubhouse ALL ACCESS subscription
- Life Editing for Beginners
- Startup In 60
Ready to edit your life? Click here for more info about working with me.
What did you like best about my blog and business in 2015? What do you think I could do better?
What should I offer that would make editing your life feel even more fun and exciting?
In the comments below, please share the kind of content you want to see on the blog in 2016. Also, tell me your new year’s resolutions!