WORK WITH ME
Free Life Editing Strategy Call
Are you ready to stop playing small and start achieving all your BIG goals and dreams? Life editing can help you make noticeable progress every day without the overwhelm or needing to trash your current life. Tiny edits make it all possible!
Let's set up a free call to see if life coaching is right for you!
What It Is:
- A free 30-minute one-on-one coaching call with me through Skype, Google Hangouts, or phone. Your choice.
- We'll discuss your current situation, the challenges you're facing, and the goals you want to achieve in the future. We'll use the Life Editing Process to determine the edits that will have the biggest impact on your happiness.
- You'll end the call with a list of next action steps to help you delete, add, and rearrange the parts of your life and/or business to get the positive results you want.
Enter your name and email below to request a free Life Editing Strategy Call. After you submit the form, you'll receive an email with a link to choose a call day and time and more instructions. Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Curious about life editing and
what it can do for you?
Or maybe you're wondering just what life editing is exactly!
Life editing is a form of life coaching that follows a specific step-by-step process for cleaning up your life, much like how a book editor would edit a manuscript.
I was an editor in the publishing world for nearly 10 years before I became a life coach. It was then that I noticed I was using the same techniques to help my clients improve their lives as I did back when I was an editor.
Sometimes our lives can feel like a rough draft. Our days are jumbled, there doesn’t seem to be a flow, and we’re not living the story of our dreams that’s inside of us.
That’s where life editing comes in.
The Life Editing Process
Step 1: Create a Foundation
Even if your life isn’t perfect, there are things that support you and keep you stable. The good things that are already working for you are called a foundation.
Step 2: Delete Bad Influences
You can’t add in the good things that are missing in your life until you create some room by deleting all the junk. These could be people, situations, or habits that are not adding value to your life.
Step 3: Add Good Habits and Routines
After you’ve deleted the bad influences in your life, you’ll notice you’ll have much more time, space, and energy for all the good things that have been missing. Now you can do the things you’ve always wanted to do but never made the time for, find your ideal career, take care of yourself, and have fun.
Step 4: Rearrange Everything Into a Perfect Flow
If your days aren’t going as smoothly as you’d like, you might need to do some adjusting. Just because you have all the components doesn’t mean your life is flowing. Rearranging a few things in your schedule can make all the difference.
Step 5: Make White Space for Personal Self-Care
Personal white space is needed for you to have a place to rest, recharge, and breathe. It’s self-care so you can be physically, mentally, and emotionally prepared to do what you need to do. It’s also a way for you to give yourself a break and do an imperfect job.
Life editing is an ongoing process that you can return to again and again. In fact, I use this framework for my quarterly personal check-ins at the start of every season.
VIP Days are supercharged one-on-one coaching sessions for Life Editors who are short on time but still want big results.
We could all use accountability, strategic planning, and a little editing to reach our goals whether you want to excel at your job, start a business, get healthy, improve your relationships, gain financial freedom, or finally organize all the areas of your life.
But maybe a 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month coaching package isn't the right fit for you. You don't need a long-term commitment.
I'll treat you like a Very Important Person so you can complete your Very Important Projects.
VIP Days are
- Fast: Only 4 hours on a single day. Get real results without months of work.
- Private: It's just you and me. Everything is confidential, and you won't have to share me with dozens of other people in a group coaching program.
- Intense: We dive deep into your personal situation to dramatically edit your life and/or business. We don't waste time or get distracted.
- Strategic: Every VIP Day includes an individualized 12-Week Master Action Plan (MAP) for you to follow after the call. No more wondering what to focus on next!
How do I get started?
Read the descriptions below for The Complete Life Edit or The Ultimate Business Edit. Then choose your favorite and click the Buy Now button for your preferred VIP Day. I will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your VIP Day.
The Complete Life Edit
What you want: A TOTAL MAKEOVER!
Go through the 5 steps of the Life Editing Process to clean up all the areas of your life. The call is conducted through Skype, Google Hangouts, or phone. Includes three 10-minute breaks.
Hour 1: What's Life Editing? Create a Gratitude Foundation. We focus on what's working to boost your energy going forward.
Hour 2: Delete Bad Influences, Add Good Habits and Routines. We cut out the stuff that drains you and get clear about your ideal self.
Hour 3: Rearrange Everything Into a Perfect Flow, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. We reclaim your time and schedule your self-care.
Hour 4: Choose Goals, Timeline, and Benchmarks. Design your 12-Week Master Action Plan (MAP).
The Ultimate Business Edit
What you want: TO EARN MONEY!
Get organized to start a business from scratch or grow your struggling business. The call is conducted through Skype, Google Hangouts, or phone. Includes three 10-minute breaks.
Hour 1: Go over the current state of your business, define your ideal clients, and get clear about your strengths and the results you provide.
Hour 2: Design your services, products, packages, pricing, and full sales funnel. Fill gaps with active, passive, and consistent income.
Hour 3: Start marketing without overwhelm by creating your valuable free offer (VFO), email newsletter, blog, and social media content plan.
Hour 4: Choose Goals, Timeline, and Benchmarks. Design your 12-Week Master Action Plan (MAP).
My Clients Rock!
Most of my clients have their own businesses or are building them from the ground up with my assistance.
I’ve worked with painters, writers, photographers, coaches, healers, fashion consultants, interior designers, jewelry makers, and yes…editors.
Some are corporate professionals without their own businesses. Some decided to start businesses and then quit their day jobs. And others love their current jobs and started their own businesses for extra income or vacation money.
My clients love my ability to help them take their ginormous goals and break them down into doable daily mini tasks so they're always making progress.
I currently have clients on all continents. Well, except for Antarctica. Penguins don’t seem to have a need for life coaching. 🙂
What People Are Saying
"I reached my income goal 2 weeks after our first session. I’m quickly checking off things from my list of goals. I even created a product from scratch in only 3 weeks!" Fanny Seto
"Sage kept me focused on the business I was creating. I went from idea to my first paying client in 2 months!" Erika Swafford
"Sage helped me hone in on what I wanted in my next move and motivated me weekly to take baby steps (as she calls them!) towards that. I didn’t settle, and now have a fabulous new job with a forward-thinking company." Georgie Bryant
"I’m thrilled that I reached my 3-month income goal in less than a month! Sage will take you to your next step in achieving your personal and professional goals." Vanessa Greenway
"I value Sage’s knowledge, and she truly has made a difference in my life. Thank you Sage! I wish I could keep you forever." Katie Radke
What Do You Want To Work On?
My coaching is highly personalized and edited specifically for your goals, behavior, and time commitment.
Starting a Business
- Set up your online headquarters.
- Define your ideal client and customer profiles and how to attract them.
- Develop an editorial content calendar.
- Crush your procrastination and master your time management.
- Create an enticing valuable free offer (VFO) to build your email subscriber list.
- Take the stress out of social media.
- Design a doable and repeatable marketing plan.
- Nurture your followers with an e-newsletter.
- Develop products, packages, and programs that are in line with your business’s mission.
- Warm letter campaigns and referral marketing.
- Develop an energizing and motivating morning routine so that you can power through your day.
- Build a calming nightly ritual for sound sleep and less worrying.
- Add play and joyfulness to your everyday activities.
- Define your core values and set daily intentions.
- Maintain momentum on your goals when faced with obstacles and setbacks.
- Understand what work-life balance truly means and how you can find that equilibrium in your life.
- Conquer your fear of missing out (FOMO) and embrace gratitude, simplicity, and minimalism.
- Ditch your limiting beliefs, quiet negative self-talk, and tell your ego to chill out.
- Develop a restorative meditation practice no matter your religion or spiritual background.
- Practice law of attraction exercises to fully understand universal energy and how to use it to your advantage.
- Master intentional living on a larger scale so that your actions are always in line with your life’s greater purpose.
- Learn techniques to easily return to your center when faced with a crisis.
- Deepen and strengthen all the relationships in your life and make meaningful connections.