WORK WITH ME
Your edited life is waiting for you!
Schedule a free call below so we can make a plan to edit your life or business.
Curious about life editing and
what it can do for you?
Or maybe you're wondering just what life editing is exactly!
Life editing is a form of life coaching that follows a specific step-by-step process for cleaning up your life, much like how a book editor would edit a manuscript.
I was an editor in the publishing world for nearly 10 years before I started my life coaching business in 2011. It was then that I noticed I was using the same techniques to help my clients improve their lives as I did back when I was an editor.
Sometimes our lives can feel like a rough draft. Our days are jumbled, there doesn’t seem to be a flow, and we’re not living the story of our dreams that’s inside of us.
That’s where life editing comes in.
The Life Editing Process
Step 1: Create a Foundation
Even if your life isn’t perfect, there are things that support you and keep you stable. The good things that are already working for you are called a foundation.
Step 2: Delete Bad Influences
You can’t add in the good things that are missing in your life until you create some room by deleting all the junk. These could be people, situations, or habits that are not adding value to your life.
Step 3: Add Good Habits and Routines
After you’ve deleted the bad influences in your life, you’ll notice you’ll have much more time, space, and energy for all the good things that have been missing. Now you can do the things you’ve always wanted to do but never made the time for, find your ideal career, take care of yourself, and have fun.
Step 4: Rearrange Everything Into a Perfect Flow
If your days aren’t going as smoothly as you’d like, you might need to do some adjusting. Just because you have all the components doesn’t mean your life is flowing. Rearranging a few things in your schedule can make all the difference.
Step 5: Make White Space for Personal Self-Care
Personal white space is needed for you to have a place to rest, recharge, and breathe. It’s self-care so you can be physically, mentally, and emotionally prepared to do what you need to do. It’s also a way for you to give yourself a break and do an imperfect job.
Life editing is an ongoing process that you can return to again and again. In fact, I use this framework for my quarterly personal check-ins at the start of every season.
My Clients Rock!
Most of my clients have their own businesses or are building them from the ground up with my assistance.
Since I started my business in 2011, I’ve worked with painters, writers, photographers, coaches, healers, fashion consultants, interior designers, jewelry makers, and yes . . . editors.
Some are corporate professionals without their own businesses. Some decided to start businesses and then quit their day jobs. And others love their current jobs and started their own businesses for extra income or vacation money.
My clients love my ability to help them take their ginormous goals and break them down into doable daily mini tasks so they're always making progress.
I currently have clients on all continents. Well, except for Antarctica. Penguins don’t seem to have a need for life coaching. 🙂
What People Are Saying
"I reached my income goal 2 weeks after our first session. I’m quickly checking off things from my list of goals. I even created a product from scratch in only 3 weeks!" Fanny Seto
"Sage kept me focused on the business I was creating. I went from idea to my first paying client in 2 months!" Erika Swafford
"Sage helped me hone in on what I wanted in my next move and motivated me weekly to take baby steps (as she calls them!) towards that. I didn’t settle, and now have a fabulous new job with a forward-thinking company." Georgie Bryant
"I’m thrilled that I reached my 3-month income goal in less than a month! Sage will take you to your next step in achieving your personal and professional goals." Vanessa Greenway
"I value Sage’s knowledge, and she truly has made a difference in my life. Thank you Sage! I wish I could keep you forever." Katie Radke
What Do You Want To Work On?
My coaching is highly personalized and edited specifically for your goals, behavior, and time commitment.
Starting a Business
- Set up your online headquarters.
- Define your ideal client and customer profiles and how to attract them.
- Develop an editorial content calendar.
- Crush your procrastination and master your time management.
- Create an enticing valuable free offer (VFO) to build your email subscriber list.
- Take the stress out of social media.
- Design a doable and repeatable marketing plan.
- Nurture your followers with an e-newsletter.
- Develop products, packages, and programs that are in line with your business’s mission.
- Warm letter campaigns and referral marketing.
- Develop an energizing and motivating morning routine so that you can power through your day.
- Build a calming nightly ritual for sound sleep and less worrying.
- Add play and joyfulness to your everyday activities.
- Define your core values and set daily intentions.
- Maintain momentum on your goals when faced with obstacles and setbacks.
- Understand what work-life balance truly means and how you can find that equilibrium in your life.
- Conquer your fear of missing out (FOMO) and embrace gratitude, simplicity, and minimalism.
- Ditch your limiting beliefs, quiet negative self-talk, and tell your ego to chill out.
- Develop a restorative meditation practice no matter your religion or spiritual background.
- Practice law of attraction exercises to fully understand universal energy and how to use it to your advantage.
- Master intentional living on a larger scale so that your actions are always in line with your life’s greater purpose.
- Learn techniques to easily return to your center when faced with a crisis.
- Deepen and strengthen all the relationships in your life and make meaningful connections.
Ready to edit your life?
Schedule a free call at the top of this page so we can make a plan to edit your life or business.
Due to the nature of my various coaching programs and the materials provided to paying clients, refunds are not offered on any coaching program or package. Immediately after purchase (depending on the package), you will have access to hours of video trainings, audio recordings, and webinars in addition to dozens of worksheets and resources. There is nothing preventing you from downloading and using all the materials immediately, so refunds will not be authorized if you decide you no longer want to be in the coaching program.
You are responsible for the results you achieve through life coaching. Although a coach can provide motivation, resources, and advice, it is up to you to put in the effort and do the work if you want to achieve your goals.
IMPORTANT: By purchasing a coaching package, you agree to pay the full coaching package fee, and you are responsible for the entire amount even if you decide to leave the coaching program at some point, regardless of whether there are any remaining calls. There are no refunds.
It is your responsibility to make an informed decision before you purchase a coaching package. Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.