It’s that time again!
Every December I share the most popular content on the Sage Grayson Life Editor blog from the past year, and I’m always surprised by the topics that truly resonated with you…and the ones that got no love—haha!
But first, let’s start off with my Foundation (that’s Step 1 of the Life Editing Process for any newbies out there). My Foundation includes all the good things that supported me and kept me stable during the year.
By focusing on what I’m grateful for, I’ll have the energy and motivation necessary to achieve my goals.
And what I’m most grateful for is YOU!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
My business has grown in leaps and bounds this year, and I owe it all to your encouragement, feedback, and loyalty. Sometimes my progress was beautiful, and sometimes it was downright messy, but you helped me believe that I have value.
You have value too. You are worthy of your love and affection.
Because there’s nothing wrong with you. There’s no need to do something drastic like quit your job, move across the country, get a divorce, become a nun, run 50 miles a day, or crumple up your life like a scrap of paper.
Your life is a rough draft. But that’s OK! All you need is a little editing.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life and help you live your ideal life story. It means so much to me to read your emails, comments, and messages on social media and watch you embrace life editing.
Two years ago, I quit my job as a book editor, which I had been doing for a decade. But I don’t think I ever really understood the intricacies of editing until this year.
Now before I start crying, here’s the best content from 2014.
PS, thank you!
Top Freebies of 2014
- The Editor’s Toolkit (full)
- Daily Schedule (excerpt from the 2015 Edited Year Planner)
- MAP: Master Action Plan
- Face Your Fear Digital Guidebook
- The Library
Click here to sign up for my weekly ezine so you’ll be the first to hear about future freebies.
Top Blog Posts of 2014
- 13 Ways to Supercharge Your Productivity When You Work From Home
- Revamp Your To-Do List in 5 Minutes Flat
- How to Get Started When You’re Completely Overwhelmed
- 5 Speedy Strategies to Maximize Your Time
- 5 Secrets to Help You Stop Procrastinating and Stay Motivated
- Top 5 Websites for Ambient Noise to Increase Your Productivity
- Reach Your Goals With a MAP: Master Action Plan!
- 7 Secrets to Make Your Blog Stand Out
- How to Survive When You Hate Your Job
- Why You Should NOT Follow Your Passion
Got a topic idea you want me to cover on the blog? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Products and Services of 2014
- LEAP: Limitless Editing Annual Program
- VIP Days (FYI, January spots are now available!)
- Life Editing for Beginners (on sale through January 4)
- 2015 Edited Year Planner
- Edit, Play, Love!
Ready to edit your life? Click here for more info about working with me.
What did you like best about my blog and business in 2014? What do you think I could do better?
What should I offer that would make editing your life feel even more fun and exciting?
In the comments below, please share the kind of content you want to see on the blog in 2015. Also, tell me your new year’s resolutions!
Click here to see the best content from 2013.
Click here to see the best content from 2012 and 2011.
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook