Nine times out of ten, you know exactly what you need to do to be successful . . . so why aren’t you doing those things?
After more than a decade of running my life coaching business, I’ve discovered that most of our failures are caused by the same issue: a lack of energy!
When you’re tired, exhausted, and burned out, it can be impossible to take even the tiniest steps toward your goals. We’d just rather crawl back under the covers and hope we feel more motivated tomorrow.
If you’ve ever cursed yourself for running out of mojo long before you’ve achieved your dreams, then check out these helpful posts to recharge your batteries.
Today, I’m sharing my best content to help you beat burnout and boost your energy.
1. Yep, I Got Divorced! How to Protect Your Energy During a Major Life Change. When you go through a life upheaval, you need extra self-care.
2. 10 Ways to Get Over the Afternoon Energy Slump. No more reaching for caffeine or a candy bar.
3. Busy, Broke, and Burned Out | How to Recover Fast! Quick tips to get you feeling like yourself again.
4. Life Editor’s Picks: Stress Relief. The perfect treats to remind you to make yourself your top priority.
5. How to Infuse Every Day With the Energy of Completion. Keep a progress journal to see how far you’ve come.
6. 3 Simple Words to Avoid Burnout Meltdown. Here’s how not to blow up at anyone in sight.
7. 4 Healthy Ways to Manage Your Anxiety. Does not include eating a whole chocolate cake or calling your ex.
8. Life Editor’s Picks: White Space Weekend. Block off your calendar for some “me time.”
9. No Excuses! How to Make Time for Self-Care in Your Life. It only takes a moment to be good to you.
10. 3 Reasons to Take a White Space Break to Avoid Burnout. Regain your inspiration and drop the resentment.
Like these tips? Join the Life Editor Clubhouse for dozens of video training classes to help you edit your life and business.
The Secret Formula for Unwavering Daily Motivation
You’re not lazy . . . you just lost your mojo! Here’s how to recharge your batteries for the long haul.