Most of my clients (and maybe you too?) are struggling with one of the “3 B”s of life coaching: you’re busy, you’re broke, or you’re burned out.
The BUSY ones have to-do lists that are 10 pages long . . . that is, if they even have a minute to write the list.
The BROKE ones are trapped in a worry spiral about how they’ll pay their bills and if their product launches will translate into sales.
The BURNED OUT ones have zero energy, and the things that used to bring them joy seem dull and unappealing.
And some of you poor unfortunate souls are suffering from all 3. Eek!
Since these 3 challenges are super common and frustrating, let’s design your recovery plan so you can bounce back fast. Here’s the best part: the solution to all 3 is the same thing.
Watch today’s video to learn how to recover when you’re feeling busy, broke, or burned out.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder