No matter how successful you are, sooner or later you’ll come face to face with the dreaded imposter syndrome.
It’s the little voice in your head that says you’re not good enough and it’s only a matter of time before everyone finds out you’re a complete fraud.
Imposter syndrome sounds like a cruel inner monologue:
- “You’re not smart enough to run a business, and your customers will demand refunds once you’re exposed.”
- “You’re one cupcake away from gaining back all that weight you lost.”
- “You didn’t deserve that promotion, and everyone in the company hates you.”
- “Your partner is way hotter than you so they’ll dump you to find someone better.”
The truth is that EVERYONE experiences imposter syndrome, and we must actively shift our mindsets, build our confidence in our abilities, and crush that fear-based voice once and for all.
In today’s video, you’ll learn 5 ways to defeat your imposter syndrome and feel confident.
I’m doing weekly livestreams to share my best life editing strategies, and I’d love for you to participate. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to join the fun.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder