I don’t know about you, but I’m thisclose to reaching full-blown burnout.
We’re all stressed right now, and we’re just trying to get used to this new normal.
When disaster strikes and you’re so discombobulated that you can’t even remember the last time you showered, it can feel tempting to want to fix everything.
You know that’s just going to lead to burnout. But not regular burnout. Oh no, everyone’s emotions are heightened now, and you’re heading for a burnout meltdown.
But there’s hope!
In today’s video, you’ll learn 3 simple words that can calm the chaos and save your sanity.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder