Editor’s Notebook 235
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
How Scheduling 30 Minutes Of Daily Fun Can Improve Your Well-Being. Self-care is non-negotiable!
9 Signs a Person Is Really Happy With Their Life. How many of these items can you check off?
7 Little Ways to Create Bonus Rooms in Your Home, According to Real Estate Pros. Every little bit of space counts, and your home could be ready for a book nook, dressing room, home office, or other useful space.
A Powerful Trick That Gives You the Upper Hand in Any Conversation. Silence speaks louder than words.
A Life-Changing Insight: You Are Not a Problem to Be Fixed. Those critical thoughts are not the truth.
How to Use Meditation to Boost Your Energy (According to Meditation Teacher). It sounds funny, but slowing down can help you speed up.
You Become What You Focus On. A good reminder to delete the common distractions in your life.
I Asked 50 Entrepreneurs What Tools They Use to Stay Productive — Here Are the Most Popular Ones. Did your favorites make the list?
The Sunday List. You’re not a robot or super human, so make a simple checklist to organize your to-dos.
Minimalism Brings Abundance: How Having Less Actually Feels Like Having More. Living simply doesn’t mean throwing out all your possessions.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder