It’s time for my annual roundup of the best videos, blog posts, freebies, products, and services from the past 12 months.
This is the most popular content on Sage Grayson Life Editor, so let’s look back at what you loved and enjoyed.
None of this would be possible without the love and support I get from YOU, my fellow Life Editors. Your messages on social media, thoughtful emails, and encouraging letters help me stay positive.
It’s such an honor to be your coach! Thank you for embracing life editing and continuing on this self-development journey with me.
What I Edited in 2019
- Most notably, I worked through a period of depression where I was absent from my website and business for several months in the middle of the year.
- Thankfully, 2019 ended on a high note where I was able to regroup and rebound with loads of new content including my Thank You Week series and 12 Days of Life Editing series.
- I moved from Orlando, Florida, to Nashville, Tennessee, to live on my own for the first time in my life.
- I moved from Nashville, Tennessee, to Irvine, California (a suburb of Los Angeles). Let’s just say that Nashville and I weren’t a good fit. That’s why we’re Life Editors!
- I pared down all my possessions to only what could fit in my car, and I drove across the entire country. See above.
- I ran a live session of Startup In 60 in January. (currently being redesigned)
- I chose not to release planners (printed or digital) for the first time in 6 years. This was a much needed break for my sanity!
- I hosted a Life Editor Weekend Retreat in March. (currently being redesigned)
- I switched the Life Editor Clubhouse content from a subscription-based membership site to a shop where you could purchase individual classes.
- I released my new coaching package, the 12 Week Edit.
- I got back to a regular schedule for posting videos and sending emails to my subscribers.
CLICK HERE to sign up for my Editor’s Toolkit to get all my freebies.
Top Content (Videos and Blog Posts)
- Why I’m Not Selling Printed Planners for 2020
- 5 Things to Do Before the End of 2019
- Women’s Health Magazine Says Life Coaches Are Fake | Here’s the Truth
- 9 Ways to Read More Books in 2020
- So Awkward! Looking at My Old Vision Boards
- 5 Ways to Feel Ultra Motivated in the Next 5 Minutes
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Got a topic idea you want me to cover in a video or on the blog? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Clubhouse Classes
- So You Want to Be a Life Coach
- The Ultimate Guide to List Making and Journaling
- Write Like an Editor
- Clean Up Your Clutter
CLICK HERE to shop the classes in the Life Editor Clubhouse.
Top Products and Services
- 12 Week Edit coaching package
- Life Editing Strategy Call
- Undated 12 Week Planner (DIGITAL)
- Life Editor Clubhouse MasterKey
- Startup In 60 (currently being redesigned)
What did you like best about my business in 2019? What do you think I could do better?
What should I offer that would make editing your life feel even more fun and exciting?
CLICK HERE to visit me on Facebook and please share the kind of content you want to see in 2020. Also, tell me your new year’s resolutions!
More Best of Sage Grayson Life Editor
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.