9 Ways to Read More Books in 2020
It’s only mid December, and I’ll bet most of you haven’t even considered planning your new year’s resolutions yet.
Who can think about improving yourself when there are so many distractions like yummy holiday food and watching all the cheesy romantic Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel.
OK, but I’ve got a resolution for you that’s just as fun!
Many of my clients say they want to read more, but then life gets in the way. They know reading is important for their personal growth, but they never pick up a book.
In today’s video, I’m challenging you to read more books in 2020, and I’ve got 9 simple strategies to help you out.
- Finish by Job Acuff
- How I Read 3 or More Books Every Week! Try My Easy Reading Routine (video)
- This Year I Will by MJ Ryan
- The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin
- Get dozens of printable worksheets in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule your free Life Editing Strategy Call
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Sign up for the free Editor’s Toolkit