Some days, you just don’t want to do anything.
You’re bored, you’re tired, and nothing on your to-do list sounds even remotely appealing.
OK, I’ll give you a day or two to loaf around. Personally, I’ve been watching a little too much Disney+.
As tempting as it may be to collapse into a pile of goo and rot your brain with trashy TV, you know that’s not going to make you happy in the long run. Eventually, you gotta become a functioning member of society again.
Lucky for you, I’ve got some quick tips to help you feel ultra motivated. And best of all, they’ll take less than 5 minutes!
In today’s video, you’ll learn fast and easy ways to get off your butt.
- Get dozens of printable worksheets in the Editor’s Toolkit
- My current planner (Clever Fox Daily) comes in 12 colors
- My current favorite pens (Pilot Precise V5)
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder