Happy December! This is your monthly reminder to check out all the new goodies and video trainings in the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site.
This month’s featured training is the perfect way to say goodbye to 2020 . . .
End of Year Review
Already a member? Login here.
In This Class
- This is an interactive class! Pause each slide to answer the prompts in your journal or planner.
- Watch this class on a video call with your friends to have a virtual planning party.
- Learn why it’s essential to do an end of year review before barreling into January.
- Gently say goodbye to last year with this thoughtful self-care ritual.
- Get crystal clear on your successes, challenges, and the goals you want to achieve in the new year.
The start of a brand new month is a great time to visit the Clubhouse!
We’ve got dozens of video classes to help you set goals for every area of your life and business, weekly interactive group calls for extra support, and printable worksheets and planners to keep you organized.
New in the Life Editor Clubhouse
- End of Year Review (interactive class!)
- How to Make a Realistic Time Budget
- Easy Strategies to End Your Perfectionism
- Down-to-Earth Law of Attraction
- How to Do a Total Life Cleanup
- Plus printable Action Plans for every class so you know exactly what to do next to be successful.
Hang out with us! Jump into our private Facebook group to connect with other Life Editors, share your progress, ask questions, and talk with me during our weekly group calls.
How to Make a Realistic Time Budget
Create an honest time budget by planning for days off, emergencies, health concerns, etc.; map out your projects on your monthly calendar to visualize how much time you truly have for your work; and choose fewer projects each month to have a sense of completion instead of guilt for not doing enough. Join us. Join us.
Easy Strategies to End Your Perfectionism
Why being kind to yourself is an act of self-care, how perfectionism manifests in your life, the way perfectionism is tied to shame and vulnerability, and doable strategies to help you stop striving for perfection. Join us.
Down-to-Earth Law of Attraction
How the law of attraction supports your gratitude practice, the percentage of happy thoughts you need every day to attract what you want, the easy way to know if an opportunity will lead you to positive results, and how to use a persona to “fake it ’til you make it.” Join us.
How to Do a Total Life Cleanup
The huge impact deleting bad influences has on your life; how to recognize the stuff that depletes your energy; the 3 goals of a life cleanup; and the life cleanup process including how to categorize, defining your cleanup projects, and when to do your cleanup tasks. Join us.
Already a member? Login here.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder