Editor’s Notebook 214
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Santa. Our favorite elf is less-than-jolly in this hilarious ad from the Norwegian Postal Service.
Use This Holiday Season to Clean Up Messes. Don’t wait until January 1 for a refresh.
How to Get Out of Your Head and Show Up for Your Life. Look up, look around, and be mindful!
3 Mistakes You Could Be Making When Setting Boundaries. Stand up for yourself to stop people from walking all over you.
Now is the Time to Strengthen Your Reading Habits. Do some prep work now so you can actually reach your reading goals in the new year.
How Emotionally Intelligent People Deal With Their Problems the Right Way. Learn how to fix your problems instead of ignoring them.
20 Things About Love Most People Learn Too Late In Life. Do you want to be happy or do you want to be right?
How to Take a Coffee Nap. An unusual way to be more productive.
8 Habits That Helped Me Reclaim My Lunch Break From Unhealthy WFH Boundaries. Yes, you should eat away from your desk even if you work from home.
Comedian Does A Spot-On Impression Of A Woman From New York City Vs. Other Cities Going On A Date. Wow, as a Chicago girl (Naperville!), I can say this is accurate.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder