I Survived a 30-Day WELLNESS CHALLENGE | Clever Fox Planner Review
I do a lot of nutty things.
What can I say? I’m a little impulsive when I think of an exciting new idea. Squirrel!
But willingly doing a health and fitness challenge during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season was one of my less-than-smart endeavors.
Somewhere around the third week of nursing my aching feel and eating yet another salad, I began to wonder if it was all worth it.
It wasn’t until I stepped on the scale weighing less on January 1 than I did on December 1 that I realized I was stronger than I thought.
Losing weight over the holidays had NEVER happened to me before. And I gotta say, that was a sweet Christmas present to myself.
Watch today’s video to see the big results I got from a 30-day challenge using the Clever Fox Wellness Planner.
In This Video
- Why I spent December counting calories and exercising instead of eating cookies on the couch (mostly).
- The 4 privileges I have that made it easier for me to complete a wellness challenge.
- My final results from 30 days of editing my food, fitness, and mindset.
2:25 Planner flip-through.
8:53 My goals for this challenge.
14:53 Week 1
21:44 Week 2
23:36 A talk about privilege.
26:37 Week 3 and my pre-established positive habits.
33:55 Week 4
34:41 My results.
36:16 Pros for the planner.
37:03 Cons for the planner.
38:30 Your homework
Mentioned In This Video
- Save 10% off your purchase of a Clever Fox Planner
- My products and programs
- Join the Life Editor Clubhouse
- Free Life Editor Reading Challenge
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources