The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Carl Sagan Believed Books Are “Magic” — Here Is Why He Was Right. Books change lives, give you an escape, and open you up to new ideas and experiences.
In the Midst of Chaos, There Is Still One Thing You Can Control. Having a hard time lately? Remember to show yourself some compassion.
Intentional Decluttering Starts With These 4 Questions, According to a Pro Organizer. Don’t throw out stuff without having a clear intention and plan.
Giving up These 6 Things Can Get You Closer to Doing Deep Work. Less is ore when it comes to your productivity.
The 6 Burnout Triggers. How many of these triggers do you notice in your life right now?
For a Life of Freedom, Ditch These 6 Habits. YES! You don’t have to be the next Oprah or any kind of Superwoman.
10 Simple Ways to Bring More Calm into Your Home. Your home should be your sanctuary and free from tension and frustrations.
8 Mental Health Coping Mechanisms for When Crises Rear Their Ugly Heads. Reach out to your support system and destress in non-destructive ways.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder