Editor’s Notebook 134
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Let’s Talk About Burnout. So real and vulnerable. Every entrepreneur needs to read this.
Why I Punch Above My Weight. Always aim higher than what you think you’re capable of achieving.
How to Actually Make Time For Self-Care in Your Life. You have more time than you think, so use a few minutes to fill yourself up again.
How And Why To Keep A “Commonplace Book.” I’ve been doing this for years too. What do you do with all the little bits of info you don’t want to lose?
8 Actions You Can Take to Be Happier at Work Without Changing Jobs. Step 1 of the Life Editing Process is about appreciating what’s going well right where you’re at now.
A Weight-Loss Expert Explains Why We Sabotage Our Goals (and How to Stop). Are you overestimating your efforts?
You Still Have Time to Keep These 10 Resolutions You Made This Year. 2017 isn’t over yet.
Why Americans Have Stopped Eating Leftovers. So disappointing and wasteful!
The Most Important Life Hack I’ve Learned. Energy in, energy out.
Protect Your Morning Routine to Unlock Unrivaled Work Performance. How you start your day matters more than you know.
What Happened When I Spent A Week Calling People Out On Their B.S. This made me smile.
How to Beat Decision Fatigue: The Ultimate Guide. Simplify! Your life is complicated enough.
New Blog Posts
- FYFW: 5 Ways to Choose Self-Care Over Self-Comfort
- FYFW: Live a Life of Freedom By Embracing Your Fears
- FYFW: 7 Easy Ways to Defeat Your Procrastination
- FYFW: How to Avoid Falling Down a Worry Spiral
- FYFW: How to Create Boundaries With Toxic People
- FYFW: The Secret to Overcoming Failure
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram