My clients are super passionate about what they do, and it’s this determination that often leads them down a worry spiral.
That’s when you think about one potential problem, which leads to another problem, which leads to another problem, until you’re so flustered and agitated that you end up doing nothing at all.
And the worst part is that we’re worrying about things that usually never happen!
Your goals are too important to be derailed by worrying. But how do you work through your (real or imagined) fears?
You don’t need to become a numbed-out zombie in order to stop worrying. I’ve got 2 tips to help you avoid falling down a worry spiral but still care about your life.
This is Face Your Fear Week, and in today’s video we’re talking about how to avoid falling down a worry spiral.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder