I recently had the pleasure of meeting the one and only Mike Dooley, author of the popular Notes From the Universe.
He was speaking at the Hay House Writer’s Workshop here in Orlando, Florida. I first heard Mike’s wisdom when I watched The Secret movie more than a decade ago.
His motto is “thoughts become things,” and that means choosing to stay positive so you can attract more abundance into your life. We all know people who seem like magnets for bad luck because they’re always focused on the negative.
Don’t be a Debbie Downer! Mike’s daily Notes From the Universe emails keep me feeling optimistic even when I’m struggling.
During his presentation at the workshop, he shared an easy edit that challenged our usual way of thinking about accountability. Are you making this mistake?
Watch this video to learn why your loved ones might not support you (and how to find people who will!).
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder