One of the first lessons I learned when I started my business was that you’ll always get more when you GIVE more.
This strategy can seem counterintuitive to newbies. Why in the world would I suggest you give away stuff for free? Don’t we want that cha-ching?
It’s simple: people love to try before they buy. That means you gotta ditch your lack mindset and give it away, give it away, give it away now!
By giving your followers a free taste (like they do at Baskin Robbins), they’ll be more tempted to buy one of your products or services. If the free stuff is this yummy, just imagine how delicious the fancy stuff is!
This week, I’ve been cleaning up many overlooked spots on my website including my Editor’s Toolkit where all my freebies are corralled for easy consumption.
The vast majority of my subscribers only visit the Editor’s Toolkit once . . . and many haven’t taken a look in years!
Here’s your invite to my freebie party!
Check out the dozens of new and updated printable worksheets, ebooks, guides, and resources in the Editor’s Toolkit.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder