NEW! Check Out the Clubhouse Classes for February 2021
Happy February! This is your monthly reminder to check out all the new goodies in the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site.
This month’s training will help you appreciate the little blessings all around you, even when things go wrong.
Finding Joy in the Present Moment
Already a member? Login here.
In This Class
- How to focus on “right here, right now” without brooding about the past or worrying about the future.
- Understand why it’s hard to be happy when things go wrong and easy ways to shift your mindset.
- Simple strategies to appreciate what you have even if you want more.
- 10 mindfulness practices to help you be more joyful and grateful every day.
The start of a brand new month is a great time to visit the Clubhouse.
We’ve got dozens of video classes to help you set and achieve goals for every area of your life and business, weekly interactive group calls for extra support, and printable worksheets and planners to keep you organized.
New in the Life Editor Clubhouse
- Finding Joy in the Present Moment
- 5 Gratitude Rituals With Intention
- 7 Ways to Simplify Your Life
- How to Use Theme Days and Repeatable Routines
- Your Most Productive Day Ever!
- Plus printable Action Plans for every class so you know exactly what to do next to be successful.
Hang out with us! Jump into our private Facebook group to connect with other Life Editors, share your progress, ask questions, and talk with me during our weekly group calls.
5 Gratitude Rituals With Intention
How gratitude gives you energy to make big changes in your life, 3 reasons why feeling thankful can be hard sometimes, the danger of treating gratitude like something to check off your to-do list, and 5 simple gratitude rituals infused with intention, meaning, and purpose. Join us.
7 Ways to Simplify Your Life
Why you must delete the bad influences in your life; how simplifying eliminates decision fatigue, maintains your energy, and makes you more mindful; and 7 ways to simplify all the areas of your life for extra happiness and peace. Join us.
How to Use Theme Days and Repeatable Routines
How adding good habits to your routines will lead to your big goals, what are theme days and how to categorize your goals into related themes, and customizable examples of theme days for 5 different kinds of Life Editors. Join us.
Your Most Productive Day Ever!
How to visualize your ideal day from morning to night and live “as if,” ways to delete the things that drain your energy or sabotage your success, simple things to add to help boost your productivity, and why smaller to-do lists lead to bigger results. Join us.
Already a member? Login here.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder