The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, Only 3 weeks left to get your ticket for Life Editor Weekend. CLICK HERE for all the details.
What I’m Loving This Week
What to Keep and What to Toss? Asking These 15 Questions Can Make Decluttering Easier. Here’s your weekend “deleting bad influences” project.
6 Smart Ways to Achieve a Better Work-Life Balance. It can be done!
10 Telltale Signs You May Be Living in a Grown Up Home. A funny read for those of us who still feel like we’re just playing dress up.
Just Give It 7 Seconds. No more going down a worry spiral or brooding all day about a stupid mistake. Your time is too precious for that.
4 Simple Ways to End Each Workday Happy (You’re Welcome!). A purposeful routine to ease the transition between work and home.
New Blog Posts
- Frequently Asked Questions for Life Editor Weekend
- Why People’s Online Personas Aren’t the Whole Truth
- The Difference Between Self-Comfort and Self-Care
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram