When it comes to white space, not all activities are created equal.
I’m sure you’ve noticed in the past when doing something you thought would energize you instead drained your energy or made you fee like you were wasting your time.
Many people choose numbing activities such as binge-watching TV shows or eating junk food when they’re stressed, but in the end they’re simply avoiding uncomfortable feelings.
To truly replenish your energy and get back to normal after burnout, you must do the things that “fill your cup” even if that means working through your difficult problems.
Watch this video to learn the difference between self-comfort and self-care.
This is an excerpt from last year’s Life Editor Weekend live event in Orlando, Florida.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder