Join me for my biggest and boldest live event ever!
You're Invited to Life Editor Weekend!
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will be available in early 2018.
What’s Life Editor Weekend?
Give me 4 days, and I'll take you from overwhelmed to overjoyed!
Spend a weekend here in sunny Orlando, Florida, with dozens of your fellow Life Editors and learn how to stop drifting through your life and start editing it.
There are practical life editing sessions, goal planning, Q&A with me, roundtable discussions, tons of yummy food, relaxing by the lake, dancing like a maniac…and a pajama party!
- Waking up after the best night's sleep of your life and feeling pumped up to take on the day.
- Pulling back the curtains to see the sun rising over the lake and the sunlight sparkling like diamonds on the surface.
- Joining your friends for yoga and stretching in a Zen garden.
- Sitting down to a warm breakfast in the cozy sitting room in a historic Victorian Era hotel.
- Smelling the sweet fragrance of summer flowers everywhere you go.
- Lounging beneath a palm tree to write in your journal and plan your next steps for world domination.
- Dancing under the stars to live music with your best girlfriends.
It's not a dream...
Life Editor Weekend is waiting for you!
What do you want to edit in your life?
- Start a business and gain financial independence.
- Get a new job that lights you up inside.
- Focus on your health and fitness for the first time in who knows when.
- Cut out toxic people and situations so you can feel that weight off your shoulders.
- Find your tribe of supportive and loving accountability partners.
- Crush your self-doubts and take control of your time and energy.
- Develop your passions or make time for hobbies and play.
- Reconnect with a spiritual practice and find peace in the present moment.
- Figure out what the hell you’re supposed to do in your life!
You deserve time to get away from your responsibilities and
simply focus on yourself...maybe for the first time in your life.
Come meet your tribe of Life Editor Sisters and
make a plan to reach all your biggest goals!
I’m Sage Grayson, a former book editor turned life coach.
I help ambitious career women edit their habits, routines, and mindsets to balance their happiness at work and home.
I’m a Life Editor…and so are you!
I was a book editor in the publishing world for 10 years before I transitioned to life coaching. It was then that I noticed that I was using the same techniques with my clients that I used when editing manuscripts.
Now I use my analytical, systematic approach to edit women’s lives with my Life Editing Process framework. It’s awesome for Type A personalities like me who want to delete bad influences, add good habits, and rearrange our lives into a perfect flow.
Dates: Thursday, March 8 - Sunday, March 11, 2018
Location: Lakeside Inn in Mount Dora, Florida (just north of Orlando)
Welcome to Orlando, Florida!
Are you ready for a vacation?
Join me in sunny Orlando, Florida, for 4 days of luxury, lounging, and life editing.
This is your chance to step away from your busy life and indulge in some white space! You'll be a better wife, mom, employee, friend, etc. if you take care of yourself first.
Lakeside Inn Has It All!
Opened in 1883, the historic Lakeside Inn is the oldest continuously operated hotel in the State of Florida.
It's located in the heart of the Mount Dora Historic District, overlooking Lake Dora. Mount Dora is just north of Orlando, and a short drive from the Orlando and Kissimmee airports.
Dive into the pool, stroll through the shops in town, sail around the lake, or maybe take a nap under a tree. It's up to you!
Watch My Site Tour Video
Watch Lakeside Inn's Video
Extend Your Trip and Enjoy Yourself!
Orlando, Florida, is a dream vacation destination!
With hundreds of theme parks, restaurants, resorts, and attractions--including Walt Disney World--it's the perfect place to take a much-deserved break with your friends and family. Consider extending your trip either before of after the Life Editor Weekend event.
Here's What You Get!
Access to the entire 4-day event
including all learning sessions
Daily one-on-one access to Sage
to get answers to your specific questions
Daily private group yoga classes
with our certified yoga instructor
Daily group coaching sessions with Sage
including life editing trainings and Q&A
Private Welcome Reception
with gourmet food and alcoholic drinks
Private Pajama Party
with music, photo booth, desserts, and alcoholic drinks
Hot breakfast buffet
on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Drinks and snacks
provided during all the sessions so you never go hungry or get sleepy
A special room rate of $129 per night
only for Life Editor Weekend attendees
(save $50+ per night, $150 value)
Access to the hotel's pool, private beach,
private dock, walking trails, benches, swings, field, and outdoor relaxation spots
Life Editor Swag Bag
full of journals, pens, tumblers, and other life editing treats
Exclusive LEW Workbook
for all your notes, slides, and worksheets
Lots of downtime for relaxing,
swimming, shopping, journaling, napping, going out on the lake, making new friends, and enjoying the shops and restaurants in Mount Dora, all within walking distance
Apply to the Life Editor Academy
mastermind group a full month before spots are open to the public
Hugs with Sage!
Need I say more?
Total Value: $6600+
You pay only $499!
Join the Fun at Life Editor Weekend!
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will be available in early 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still not sure if Life Editor Weekend is right for you? Check out these frequently asked questions below.
What will you be teaching?
You'll learn how to apply the 5-step Life Editing Process to your life so that you can become the best version of yourself. Many of my followers have their own businesses, but it's not a requirement.
Here's a tentative agenda:
- How to develop a gratitude practice that isn't boring.
- How to delete bad influences and toxic relationships.
- How to define your personal boundaries and standards.
- How to create good habits that stick.
- How to rearrange your schedule so everything gets done.
- How to make time to start or grow your business.
- How to improve your money mindset and attract abundance.
- How to make white space for your self-care every day.
- How to bust through your upper limit problems.
What’s included in the ticket price?
See the "Here's What You Get!" list above for everything that's included. Basically, 90% of the food, activities, and goodies are covered in the ticket price. You are responsible for your hotel room, lunch and dinner on Friday and Saturday, and your transportation to Orlando.
How many tickets are available for the event?
Due to the size of the venue and the activities we have planned, there are only 50 tickets available for Life Editor Weekend. This event will sell out, so grab your ticket before they're gone!
How do I purchase a ticket and reserve my spot?
On this page is a button that says BUY NOW. Click the button and you will be redirected to the order form.
After you pay, you'll receive an email with more information about the preferred airports and how to reserve your hotel room at the reduced rate of $129 per night.
You'll also be given access to the Life Editor Clubhouse Facebook group. If you choose, you can find a roommate for the event in our private Facebook group.
My friend, sister, daughter, business partner, etc. is coming with me. Can I purchase more than 1 ticket at a time?
Yes! You can change the number of tickets on the order form if you are purchasing someone else's ticket at the same time. You'll receive an email closer to the event so that we can get the name(s) of your friends for their badges.
How do I get my hotel room? Can I split the cost with a roommate?
After you pay for your ticket, you'll receive an email with more information about the preferred airports and how to reserve your hotel room at the reduced rate of $129 per night.
If you choose, you can find a roommate for the event in our private Facebook group.
Do I have to stay in the hotel?
No, you are not required to stay onsite at Lakeside Inn.
However, it will be much easier for you to attend the sessions and connect with your new friends if you get a room at the hotel.
After you purchase your event ticket, consider finding a roommate in our private Facebook group so that you can split the cost.
What kind of food is at the event? Can I still come if I have a dietary restriction?
Lakeside Inn has been serving gourmet Southern American cuisine for more than 130 years. There are 4 dining options at the hotel, plus more than a dozen restaurants and cafes within walking distance in Mount Dora.
I'm a vegan, and I can guarantee that there are numerous options to satisfy any kind of dietary restriction or allergies. The hotel also offers in-room refrigerators if you prefer to bring your own food.
When we get closer to the event, you'll fill out a survey so that I'll be aware of your dietary needs in advance. That way I can be sure there's something yummy for you to eat for breakfast and snacks.
What’s the difference between Life Editor Weekend and Life Editor Academy?
Life Editor Weekend is a 4-day live event here in Orlando, Florida. There will be about 50 attendees, and it's open to anyone who purchases a ticket. There are practical life editing sessions, goal planning, Q&A with me, roundtable discussions, tons of yummy food, relaxing by the lake, dancing like a maniac…and a pajama party!
Life Editor Academy is a 12-month group mastermind program for 10 ambitious women who are ready to go after their goals, make tough choices about what they do and do not want in their lives, get real and raw, and push through every obstacle in their way. Click here for more information.
Can I bring my business partner, spouse, child, dog, etc?
Yes! If your business partner, spouse, or child will be attending the training sessions, then they must purchase a ticket. Simply change the quantity on the order form to purchase more than one ticket at a time. If they will not be attending the sessions, there are numerous fun activities at the hotel and in downtown Mount Dora to keep them entertained.
Lakeside Inn is a pet-friendly hotel. Please mention your pet when you call to reserve your room, and they'll make sure you get a room in their pet-friendly wing. My dog Skyla had a blast on our last visit!
I’m brand new to life editing. Will I understand what you’re teaching?
Yes. Life Editor Weekend is perfect for newbies and advanced Life Editors. You won't feel left behind, and you'll learn a lot from the other attendees when we share our personal stories, successes, and challenges.
I have another question. How can I contact you?
Please send an email to email@example.com.
What did you love about Life Editor Weekend?
100 Reasons to Come to
Life Editor Weekend!
1. Kick off the event with a private Welcome Reception with gourmet food and alcoholic drinks. Swanky, baby!
2. Spend 4 days focusing on just yourself for a change.
3. Get exclusive life editing training that’s not available anywhere else.
4. Feel right at home even if you’re a complete life editing newbie.
5. Dive deep into your personal development if you’re an advanced Life Editor.
6. Embrace the mastermind environment at daily group coaching sessions.
7. Get personal one-on-one attention from me, Sage!
8. Hear success stories from my Life Editor Academy ladies.
9. Discover your tribe of loving and supportive Life Editor sisters.
10. Pick my brain at daily Q&A sessions.
11. Become an expert on the 5-step Life Editing Process.
12. Learn from my successes in my business and life.
13. And learn from my mistakes so you can get results faster.
14. Dream big as you map out your goals for the next year.
15. Get clear about your career and the work you want to do.
16. Develop a gratitude practice that isn’t boring or difficult.
17. Delete bad influences and things that steal your energy.
18. Remove toxic relationships and situations from your life.
19. Define your personal boundaries and standards.
20. Create good habits that stick.
21. Reclaim your health and fitness.
22. Make a goal to achieve financial freedom.
23. Rearrange your schedule so everything gets done.
24. Take control of your time and energy.
25. Develop your passion project.
26. Practice mindfulness exercises.
27. Try out guided meditations.
28. Bust through your upper limit problems.
29. Crush your self-doubts and imposter syndrome.
30. Improve your money mindset and ditch your sense of lack.
31. Attract abundance and positivity into your life.
32. Discover how to start your own business.
33. Or learn how to improve your struggling business.
34. Learn how to use paper planners, calendar organizers, bullet journals, and other schedulers.
35. Turn off your phone and enjoy the peace and quiet.
36. Stay at beautiful Lakeside Inn in Orlando, the longest continuously running hotel in the state of Florida.
37. Bring your business partner to share knowledge with your staff.
38. Bring your best friend to support you and make positive edits together.
39. Bring your spouse and go for a romantic stroll on the beach.
40. Bring your kids to enjoy the numerous theme parks, water parks, and museums in Orlando.
41. Bring your dog to this pet-friendly hotel.
42. You can even purchase more than one ticket at a time for your party’s convenience.
43. No house to clean.
44. No meals to cook.
45. No screaming kids.
46. Finally give yourself some downtime.
47. Feel toasty warm in the Florida heat.
48. Get to wear your adorable summer dresses and flip flops.
49. Take a boat tour on the lake.
50. Go swimming in the pool.
51. Work on your tan at the pool, on the beach, or on the large lawn.
52. Squish the sand between your toes.
53. Watch the stars come out at night.
54. Take a photo of a gator.
55. Read your favorite book in the shade under a willow tree.
56. Reconnect with your spiritual practice.
57. Write in your journal and figure what you really want in your life.
58. Go for a long walk on the walking trails.
59. Sit on a bench and think deep thoughts.
60. Act like a kid again and swing on a tree swing.
61. Meditate in the Buddha Garden.
62. Make a vision board or vision journal.
63. Go for a run.
64. Play a game on the field.
65. Take a nap. You deserve it!
66. Stroll through the quaint country shops in Mount Dora.
67. Go shopping at several huge outlet malls.
68. Grab a bite to eat at dozens of local restaurants and cafes, all within walking distance from the hotel.
69. Eat dessert after every meal. It’s the law.
70. Wake up to a free breakfast buffet Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
71. Taste authentic Southern American cuisine onsite at Lakeside’s restaurants.
72. Enjoy food without worrying about calories. FYI, all food is calorie-free when you’re on vacation.
73. Eat free snacks and drinks all day during all the sessions and breaks.
74. Meet your fellow Life Editors, also known as your new best friends!
75. Take advantage of our special room rate, just $129 per night!
76. Find a roommate to split the cost and share ideas.
77. Stay up late telling stories and bonding with your Life Editor sisters.
78. Find your accountability buddy (or team!) who will support you long after the event is over.
79. Figure out what the hell you’re supposed to do in your life!
80. Get an exclusive Life Editor Weekend Workbook for all your notes, slides, and worksheets.
81. Enjoy all the cute office supplies, journals, pens, tumblers, freebies, and life editing goodies in your Swag Bag.
82. Indulge in some much-needed white space (self-care).
83. Make a personal self-care schedule that you can stick to when you return home.
84. Start a new hobby.
85. Take a yoga class with our certified yoga instructor on the dock while the sun rises over the lake.
86. Watch the sunset and see the lightning bugs come out at night.
87. Grab your bunny slippers and shake your booty at our private Pajama Party!
88. Take a picture with me and brag to all your friends back home.
89. Make silly faces at the photo booth.
90. Dance like a maniac.
91. Sing loudly and off-key. No judgments!
92. Did someone say brownies???
93. Wine, wine, wine!
94. Hugs from Sage!
95. Dozens of recommended books, systems, apps, and more from yours truly and your Life Editing Sisters.
96. Apply for and join the 2018 class of Life Editor Academy a full month before spots are open to the public.
97. Spend time away from your usual responsibilities and obligations.
98. Reignite the light inside you!
99. Define what being a Life Editor means to you and how you can live it every day.
100. It’s luxury…lounging…and life editing!
Join the Fun at Life Editor Weekend!
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will be available in early 2018.
I Can't Wait to See You In Person. Let's Edit Your Life!
Your Life Editing Guide
If you have any questions or concerns about Life Editor Weekend, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the nature of this live event and the need to reserve food, drinks, a properly sized conference room, goodie bags, workbooks, and other resources, requests for refunds will only be accepted through March 1, 2018. Refunds requested after that time will not be processed. If you are no longer able to attend the event, you may transfer your ticket to a friend. It is your responsibility to make an informed decision before you purchase a ticket to this event. Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.