Editor’s Notebook 234
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
8 Hacks to Make Time for Reading and Actually Finish Books, According to People Who Read All the Time. Turn your “to be read” list into your “finished” list.
A Sunday Evening Ritual That Makes Monday Less Awful. Perfect little ways to end the weekend with a sense of hope and happiness.
5 Ways To Improve Yourself By 1% Each Day. You don’t need sweeping changes. Tiny edits add up to big results.
The Bizarre Paradox of Time: When You Have Less Time, You Do More. A good reminder to tighten up our deadlines.
Two Words That Will Take You to the Holy Land of Acceptance. Essential reading for anyone who wants to feel less worried or anxious.
9 Subtle Signs a Person Is Not So Great. Don’t be fooled by toxic people.
This Is the Single Most Powerful Productivity Tool I’ve Ever Used, And I’ve Tried Them All. A thousand times YES! You’ll get better results when you write by hand.
How to Protect Your Mental Health When You Work From Home. You still need a balance between your work and your personal life.
Stop Being Busy and Start Being Present. Enjoy what’s right in front of you by saying you “get to” do something instead of you “have to.”
How to Clean Out Your Closet. Now’s the time for a big spring clean!
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder