If you partake in enough self-development books, blog posts, podcasts, and videos then you’ll start to notice a funny pattern . . .
All things are possible and nothing is possible.
- “Positive Thinking Is Everything!” and “Action Is Everything!”
- “Give Away All Your Work for Free!” and “Double Your Prices, Baby!”
- And my personal favorites, “You Too Can Achieve Work-Life Balance!” and “Work-Life Balance Is a Myth!”
Ugh, it’s enough to make your head spin.
What are you supposed to believe?
Well, I’m a firm believer in work-life balance—heck, it’s in my elevator pitch! So when I read those anti-work-life balance articles, I notice something about the authors.
They claim work-life balance impossible, but they’re not even trying.
In today’s video, you’ll learn my secret formula for work-life balance.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder