The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
7 Bad Sleep Habits You Didn’t Realize You Started, According to Experts — And How to Fix Them. Great tips for those of us who need to lessen our anxiety and doomscrolling.
21 Tiny Habits to Improve Your Life in 2021 Effortlessly. The easiest resolutions ever.
The Weekend Experiment That Will Change Your Life. You have so much more time than you think you do.
How to Fight Depression: 19 Ways to Take Back the Reins. You have permission to ask for help and seek out the support and resources you need.
Zoom Fatigue Is Real — Especially For Introverts: 6 Ways To Recharge. Because it’s just not natural to be staring at faces on a screen for hours a day.
The tough love guide to planning ahead (if you’re not naturally a planner). Love this! Sometimes we all need a kick in the butt.
7 Habits That Helped Me Finally Start Waking Up at 5 a.m. (and Actually Look Forward to It). Early risers have more time for the things they care about.
How Anxiety Hides in Your Habits. Fascinating insights into how our mind works to create positive and negative habits.
The Main Causes of Unnecessary Stress + How to Avoid Them. Yes, that clutter is affecting you in more ways than one.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder