The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
How to Maximize Your Time With the Pomodoro Technique. I love this strategy, and I recommend it to my clients constantly. Try it for yourself!
5 Things Your Future Self Wants You To Know. The things you’re worrying about today probably won’t matter much later.
How Four Words Helped This Young Man Walk Again. Your success depends greatly on whether or not you believe you’ll succeed.
How to Organize, Move, and Even Save Money on Books, According to People Who Own Hundreds of Them. So many good tips for your home library.
I’m Too Depressed to Get Out of Bed — What Should I Do? No judgments. We’re all doing the best we can.
7 Causes of Burnout + Pro Tips for Saying No. Burnout will sneak up on your without you even noticing.
How Cleaning Up Can Help With Anxiety. This is completely true! Decluttering and organizing can give you a sense of ease.
10 things I learned (from YOU) in 10 years of blogging. A retrospective from one of my favorite bookish bloggers.
Creating Impact When You’re Overwhelmed. Yes, things will get crazy, but here’s how to cope.
The 50 Best Animated Movies of All Time, According to Rotten Tomatoes. Did your favorites make the cut? Consider this your new to-do list.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder