Editor’s Notebook 206
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Book Lovers Share Their Favourite Book Memories. So cute! What books had an impact on your life?
5 Techniques That Freed Me From Decades Of Anxiety. A good reminder to look at the big picture once in a while.
Remove Possessions to Remove Visual Noise. The unused junk around you could be draining your energy.
Your To-Do List Is, in Fact, Too Long. I’ve said it a million times: you don’t work from your Master To-Do List!
The Subtle Power of Changing Your Identity. Is it time for a new (edited) you?
The 100 Percent Rule. Sometimes you gotta go all in if you want the best results.
10 Habits of Deeply Angry People. We’re all on edge right now, so watch out for these bad behaviors.
To Get More Done, Work Less. Cut your work hours and watch your productivity soar!
8 Science-Backed Ways to Increase Your Hope. Are you celebrating your wins?
10 Ways to Use Your Monthly Layout for Health. I absolutely love these clean, practical ideas for your planner.
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Schedule a coaching call with me