Editor’s Notebook 150
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
The Way You Read Books Says A Lot About Your Intelligence, Here’s Why. A fascinating look at how we read.
How to Accomplish More in 4 Days Than Most People Do in 4 Weeks. Limit your distractions and keep moving forward!
Books Where the Dog Dies, Rewritten So the Dog Doesn’t Die. This is how it should have ended.
15 Smart, Simple (and Free!) Ways to Rejuvenate Your Mornings. Rise and shine, Life Editor!
20 Obvious Things Confirmed by Science. These studies made me laugh.
7 Ways a Left-Hander Has Advantages Over a Right-Hander. Shout out to all my lefties!
10 Ways to Allow Others to Save Face. Always be kind and respectful.
21 Mindfulness and Meditation Books for Beginners. Great books for easing into a meditation practice.
‘My brain feels like it’s been punched’: the intolerable rise of perfectionism. The dangerous consequences of caring too much.
How to Make This the Summer of Missing Out. Unplug and enjoy where you’re at right now.
New Blog Posts
- How I Read 3 or More Books Every Week! Try My Easy Reading Routine
- Life Editor’s Picks: Edit and Hustle
- No Excuses Morning Routine! Gratitude Morning App Review With Nichole Crawford
- See You in September! Life Editor Weekend is Back
- Ask Me Anything! How to Feel Confident in Any Situation (Plus a Promo Code for Planners!)
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram