Without a doubt, “creating a gratitude foundation” is the step of the Life Editing Process that elicits the most eye-rolling.
“Really, Sage? I’m not reaching my goals so why in the world would I try to be thankful for what I have? I want MORE!”
I hear you, but gratitude isn’t about playing small and being content with sub-par results. It’s building on the support and resources you already have so you can do much more. That’s why it’s called a foundation.
The more grateful you are, the more successful you’ll become!
Today I’m sharing a very special interview with a woman who says she is “out to make the world a more grateful place.”
Nichole Crawford is an artist, army combat veteran who served in Iraq, founder of the Lady Warrior Project, an activist for veterans and the #metoo movement, and mom of four. She’s appeared on CNN, the New York Times, and numerous media outlets.
We’re talking about her latest role as an app developer. The brand new Gratitude Morning app promises to be the simple, stress-free way to make gratitude a part of your daily routine.
In This Video
- The strange vision that appeared during a meditation session that sparked Nichole’s creativity.
- Why gratitude is essential for busy women.
- Gratitude Morning app video tour showcasing the beautiful interface and unique features.
- Why using a gratitude app on your phone is more effective than using a printed journal.
- How almost losing her vision made Sage immensely grateful for her eyesight.
- How to recognize the blessings in your life.
- Easy ways to get started with the 7 Days of Gratitude Challenge.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder