There are 3 different kinds of ice cream in my freezer right now. . .
Chocolate cherry for me, fruit smoothie pops for Chris, and peanut butter doggie ice cream for Skyla.
It must be summer!
When the temperature rises and it feels like the sun never goes to sleep, I spend my days cooling off at the lake with my family or curled up inside with the air conditioning and a good book.
Summer means plenty of relaxation, slowing down, and letting your to-do list gather dust.
But. . .
What’s that familiar sight off in the distance? What force is creeping over the horizon like Skyla sneaking up on her favorite pig stuffed animal?
The season of fall is just around the corner, and it brings the “back to school” energy to lift the cloud of summer laziness that’s settled onto our heads.
And I don’t care if it’s been years (or decades!) since you’ve stepped inside a classroom.
Fall is all about getting back to basics, regrouping, and refocusing on your passions and goals.
If you’re feeling a little lethargic from too much ice cream and not enough productivity, then I’ve got a fall essential that’ll make you excited and motivated to go after what you want in a BIG WAY.
Life Editor Weekend is back and better than ever!
You’re Invited to Life Editor Weekend!
- NEW THIS YEAR! Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights in a deluxe vacation resort in Orlando, Florida. More intimate setting, closer to the airport, and reliable wifi.
- NEW THIS YEAR! All-Inclusive Ticket includes your accommodations and all meals/snacks. You just pay for your transportation to the retreat.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Favorite Things Party to share what we love and get a bunch of treats to take home with us.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Updated Training Sessions so you’re not learning the same stuff from previous retreats.
- Dig deep into the Life Editing Process and get real about your hopes and dreams in a safe and magical setting.
- Design your perfect action plan to rock out the rest of 2018.
- Give yourself the vacation you deserve and reconnect with your self-care.
- Make new Life Editor friends while you plan your next big goals!
Dates: Thursday, September 6 – Sunday, September 9, 2018
Location: Orlando, Florida
Click here for all the details and I’ll see you at the retreat!