Life Editor’s Picks: Edit and Hustle
Entrepreneurs have a love-hate relationship with the word hustle.
Type A personalities like me love to charge after what we want and revel in our ambition. To hustle is to live.
But easygoing Type B folks get stressed out at the relentless go-go-go culture of online businesses. As one of my clients says, “I hate to hustle. I just want to go at my own pace.”
No one wants to feel pressure to perform, and I certainly don’t want you to stay up all night checking off items on your endless to-do list.
There’s a middle ground where you can pursue success without sacrificing your self-care. You can design a perfect balance between hustling and editing.
For example, you can try my 8-8-8 daily breakdown where you devote equal time to work, play, and sleep. Or maybe you can clearly define your business hours so your work doesn’t spill into your personal life.
Today I’m sharing some goodies to help you embrace the hustle while still having fun. Because if your life and business aren’t making you happy, then why are you hustling?
Here are my picks to help you edit and hustle!
1. Everyday I’m Hustlin’ Coffee Mug. Another treat to add to my extensive mug collection.
2. Hustle and Heart Journal. A beautiful way to organize your dreams and project plans.
3. Boss Lady, Expresso Yo’ Self Infused with Hustle & Caffeine Candle. Yeah, my success is directly tied to how much coffee I’ve had each day.
4. She Got Mad Hustle And A Dope Soul Tee. Gotta love a graphic tee! Wear this when you need to infuse your work with attitude.
5. Side Hustle: From Idea to Income in 27 Days. I’m not a huge fan of the term “side hustle” because it implies that your business is just a hobby, but this book could be the kick in the butt you need to finally start your business. See my video class “Side Hustles Simplified” in the Life Editor Clubhouse.
6. Coffee Mascara Hustle Journal. All you really for success.
7. Create 365 Hustle Bright Stickers. Nothing motivates me more than seeing pretty stickers in my planner.
8. Hustle Harder Acrylic Block. A shining reminder for your desk.
9. Vinyl Hustle Wall Decal. I’m in love! This would look amazing in my office.
This post focuses on Step 3 of the Life Editing Process, Add Good Habits and Routines. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.