Social media is undeniably fun (yay for funny cat videos!), but nothing compares to email marketing when it comes to growing your business.
Your witty updates and sales tactics can get lost in the social media stream, especially if your ideal clients aren’t on Facebook or Instagram at the exact moment you post something.
And it sure feels like those algorithms are just messing with you for no reason.
Instead of worrying about how many social media followers you have, focus on building your email list so those folks can’t ignore your business messages. Everyone checks their emails!
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you how to make your business seem so appealing that people can’t wait to give you their email addresses.
During “List Building 101,” you’ll learn the tried-and-true methods of growing your subscriber list into a tribe of loyal fans who will buy everything you release.
In This Class
- Learn permission marketing and how to entice potential clients to sign up for your email list.
- Get creative and pitch yourself to other websites to get your business out there to a larger audience.
- Be strategic on social media and lead new people to your freebie opt-in form.
- Run contests and giveaways to boost your numbers while growing your followers’ trust.
- Ask questions and speak directly to me during the live recording.
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Thursday, April 6, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase a SILVER annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Business Resources, click the icon for “List Building 101.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. SILVER members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Tweet “Grow your list and get more sales with this new Clubhouse Class!”]
This post focuses on Step 3 of the Life Editing Process, Add Good Habits and Routines. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.