The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
6 Ways to Cut Back at Work and Be Instantly Happier. You don’t have to do it all.
How to Get People to Take Your Deadlines Seriously (Without Being Rude). We teach people how to treat us.
Yes, Your Sleep Schedule Is Making You Sick. This is fascinating!
9 Smart Strategies for Conquering Your Growing To-Do List. Get organized, get motivated, and get moving!
5 Things to Do When You’re Feeling Unsure of Yourself. Find your confidence again.
6 Tips for Designing the Perfect Workspace. Is your office working for you or against you?
How I Saved 1000 Hours A Year By Just Quitting TV. I’ve done this before, and it’s been mind-blowing. Would you try it?
New Blog Posts
- The Magic Question That Sells More Coaching Packages
- 4 Ways to Answer Emails Efficiently
- New Clubhouse Class: Overcome Your Resistance
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram