This is your monthly reminder to check out all the new goodies in the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site.
This month’s training will help you reclaim your childlike sense of wonder.
Easy Ways to Stress Less and Play More
Already a member? Login here.
In This Class
- Why we’re stressed out more than ever before and how it negatively affects everything we do.
- How we gradually lose our playfulness in favor of appearing professional.
- Why successful people maintain their childlike attitudes.
- 10 playful activities to add to your daily and weekly routines for a happier life.
The start of a brand new month is a great time to visit the Clubhouse.
We’ve got dozens of video classes to help you set and achieve goals for every area of your life and business, weekly interactive group calls for extra support, and printable worksheets and planners to keep you organized.
New in the Life Editor Clubhouse
- Easy Ways to Stress Less and Play More
- Burnout Recovery Plan
- Design Your Dream Life
- 10 Motivation Magic Tricks
- Step-By-Step Plan to Quit Your Day Job
- Plus printable Action Plans for every class so you know exactly what to do next to be successful.
Hang out with us! Jump into our private Facebook group to connect with other Life Editors, share your progress, ask questions, and talk with me during our weekly group calls.
Burnout Recovery Plan
How burnout manifests during periods of prolonged stress, ways to recognize the first signs of burnout in your life, and your burnout recovery plan with step-by-step instructions for stopping the madness and finding your passion again. Join us.
Design Your Dream Life
Why planning is so important for living an edited life, your 6-step action guide for a Dream Life Planning Party, and 4 easy daily tasks to keep your goals top of mind. Join us.
10 Motivation Magic Tricks
Why motivation is a limited resource and we have to “use it or lose it,” how to trick yourself into doing your work even when you don’t feel like it, and 10 motivation magic tricks that can have you inspired and making progress in less than 5 minutes. Join us.
Step-By-Step Plan to Quit Your Day Job
The most common reasons why entrepreneurs quit their day jobs to focus solely on their businesses; the time management skills, money mindsets, and good habits you must develop before you quit your job; and your 10-step plan to quit your day job the right way. Join us.
Already a member? Login here.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder