This is your monthly reminder to check out all the new goodies in the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site.
This month’s training will help you regroup and bounce back when things go wrong.
What To Do When Your Plans Fail
Already a member? Login here.
In This Class
- How to recognize when your plans aren’t working.
- Top reasons why your plans fail.
- Why we change the plan but not the goal.
- How to refine your next plan for a better chance of success.
- Easy ways to pivot and edit your plan while it’s in motion.
The start of a brand new month is a great time to visit the Clubhouse.
We’ve got dozens of video classes to help you set and achieve goals for every area of your life and business, weekly interactive group calls for extra support, and printable worksheets and planners to keep you organized.
New in the Life Editor Clubhouse
- What To Do When Your Plans Fail
- 5 Ways to Build Your Network Online
- Managing Multiple Schedules With Ease
- How to Make Monday the Best Day of the Week
- How to Check Off Everything on Your Bucket List
- Your Life Reset Plan
- Plus printable Action Plans for every class so you know exactly what to do next to be successful.
Hang out with us! Jump into our private Facebook group to connect with other Life Editors, share your progress, ask questions, and talk with me during our weekly group calls.
5 Ways to Build Your Network Online
Why we act like hermits and don’t want to connect with anyone; the best reasons to reach out to mentors, leaders, and accountability partners online; and 5 ways to build your network online while staying genuine and confident. Join us.
Managing Multiple Schedules With Ease
3 reasons why you might want to think beyond your personal needs and appointments, essential questions to ask before you combine any schedules into a single calendar, and 9 productivity hacks for easily managing multiple schedules. Join us.
How to Make Monday the Best Day of the Week
How Monday earned its bad reputation, why I love Mondays and look forward to the “blank slate” and fresh start, and 15 easy edits to make Monday the best day of the week. Join us.
How to Check Off Everything on Your Bucket List
What’s a bucket list and how it takes away the stress and uncertainty around goal planning, 5 undeniable reasons to write a bucket list, how to actually complete the items without going into debt, and different kinds of bucket lists to help you think creatively and get out of your comfort zone. Join us.
Your Life Reset Plan
Why going “back to basics” is the only way to deal with frustrations and obstacles in your life, 7 signs you need a life reset ASAP, and your step-by-step plan to do a life reset and rebuild your foundation. Join us.
Already a member? Login here.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder