Sometimes my clients get a little sick of goal setting.
On our weekly video calls, I’ll watch as they start to zone out, their eyes glaze over, and they succumb to burnout and boredom.
That’s when I know it’s time to switch tactics!
We’ll drop the complicated project plans and habit trackers, and go back to basics. Instead of focusing on specific outcomes such as publishing a book, paying off debt, cleaning the whole house, losing weight, or a million other things, we’ll zoom in on the feeling behind the goals.
In today’s video, we’re talking about the simplest way to plan and achieve your goals: a word of the year!
Watch the class “Word of the Year” in the Life Editor Clubhouse and use the code YOUTUBE to save $10 off your monthly subscription.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder