Ever since I became a life coach 6 years ago, my workdays have been anything but boring.
I get to share my clients’ successes, advise them when they’re struggling, record and edit videos, run my membership site, and a hundred other tasks that let me be creative while I support others.
It sure beats sitting in a cubicle for 8 hours a day transcribing complex medical presentations or photocopying copyright permission forms. (And I did that for years!)
My old career as a book editor was good enough, but nothing compares to the fun of being a Life Editor!
Being my own boss is a dream come true so today I’m sharing what I love about my entrepreneurial lifestyle. Maybe you’ll feel inspired to start your own business too!
In This Video
- Learn what I do every morning to start my day in a positive frame of mind.
- Tour my home office and see where I run my business.
- Watch me record and edit a video for my Life Editor Academy mastermind group.
- See how I organize my editorial calendar so I can easily rearrange the content and see all the stages of completion at a glance.
- Hear my thoughts about “the haters” who say I do too much self-care.
- Go on a date night with me and my hubby at the Magic Kingdom!
Watch today’s video to see what I do all day as a life coach and online business entrepreneur.
- Download your free printable worksheets in my Editor’s Toolkit.
- Subscribe on YouTube.
- Is a career in life coaching calling your name? Watch “So You Want to Be a Life Coach” video training in the Life Editor Clubhouse.
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.