Happy Valentine’s Day!
I hope you’re spending today with your loved ones and treating yourself to loads of self-care.
I’ll be cuddling my dog Skyla on the couch while we watch romantic movies. She’s a very good date.
And since we’re on the subject of love, let’s talk about a part of your life that might not be giving you those warm fuzzy feelings . . . your business. As an entrepreneur, you might feel like you’re putting in so much effort and not getting enough in return.
What a one-sided relationship!
Or maybe the excitement and newness has worn off, and the mundane daily tasks of running a business are making you wonder what you were thinking.
Before you breakup with your business, allow me to be your couples counselor and let’s see if we can re-ignite that spark.
Watch today’s video if you want to fall in love with your business again.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first purchase
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder