The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
I Read 32 Books Last Summer — Here Are 5 Rules I Live by to Finish as Many as Possible. My TBR pile is getting uncomfortably large. Trying these tips ASAP!
Everything You Need To Do At Work Before You Take A Vacation. Cover your bases so you can really enjoy your break.
10 Health and Wellness Retreat Ideas. My Life Editor Academy group just started again, and I’m so excited for our retreats this year.
3 Reasons to Stop Worrying About Your Negative Thoughts. We all have them, but that doesn’t mean they’re telling you the truth.
Please, Account For Shadow Work. There’s so much more you do for your job besides just sit at your desk.
Wardrobe Declutter: Remove These 10 Things From Your Closet Today. Did you forget to do your spring cleaning? Get organized and streamline your clothes today.
10 Underrated Pieces of Financial Advice. Doable tasks that can help you save big.
We All Have “Main Character Energy” Now. Is it self-care or narcissistic behavior to act like the world revolves around you?
Now That I’m 50, I Will Wear Whatever The Hell I Want. Awesome advice no matter your age.
10 Hard Truths That Make Life Easier Once You Accept Them. It’s not your job to please everyone.
Waking Up Early Can Stave Off Depression. In case you need another reason to rise and shine.
What Food Product Came Out the Year You Were Born? A fun look back at our favorite foods.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder