Smartphones are incredibly powerful tools that replace the need for a computer for many people.
With access to the internet and a variety of apps for every need, your phone is far more powerful than the computers of the past.
The little phone in your pocket can also boost your presence on social media by helping you create content faster while you’re on the go. No need to rush back to the office to edit photos or design images.
Here are the best ways to create social media content with your smartphone.
Every smartphone has a camera, and in many cases, these small cameras perform just as well as a DSLR or mirrorless camera, providing an excellent tool to quickly take pictures for your social media accounts.
All the camera settings are automatic so you can take beautiful pictures without any photography expertise.
Tools like Adobe Lightroom can be downloaded for free on your phone so you can make basic edits, and you could also get Photoshop on your phone.
Learning how to make a photo collage on iPhone and Android devices can help you make engaging, branded content for your social accounts.
Your phone can also record stunning videos, and options like iPhones are being used in many professional productions around the world. Watch some tutorial videos before you start so you know the best angles and settings to capture your video content.
Editing videos on your phone won’t give you the versatility you might have on a computer, but you can still find a range of apps for video editing on most smartphones. The editing process takes some time to master, but the effort will be well worth it so your social media posts look as good as possible.
For many people, typing on a touchscreen can be difficult and make it hard to create compelling content for social media.
You can find Bluetooth keyboards that connect to most smartphones to enjoy a regular typing experience without having to spend a fortune.
NEXT STEP: For more help designing your social media content plan, join Startup In 60.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder