Editor’s Notebook 238
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
REMINDER: Life Editor Academy starts soon, so apply today.
What I’m Loving This Week
6 Habits That Hurt Your Mental Health. Don’t sabotage your wellbeing.
What Book Clubs Have Learned About Community from a Year of Reading Online. Accessibility and quality matter. Did you join a book club during the pandemic?
How to Deal With Revenge Bedtime Procrastination. This is so common! But staying up late to get your “me time” is a bad idea.
How One French Mom Forever Changed The Way I Go to the Beach. Less is more. Focus on the fun and not the extra things.
I worked at Disney World for 2 years. Here are 10 things I wish tourists would stop wasting money on. Now that Disneyland is open again, here’s a reminder that you don’t have to go broke at the theme parks.
The 3 Essential Keys To Making A New Habit Stick, From A Psychologist. Always include basic scheduling and accountability.
If You’re Looking For New Friends, Start With Your Acquaintances. Level up the people you already know.
How to Stay on Schedule Even When You Go Off Track. Get a handle on your distraction triggers so you can stay focused.
How to Accelerate Your Novel-Writing Process. So many good tips! I love the idea of touching the ending in the middle of the book.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder