Editor’s Notebook 230
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
8 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Mental Health. Easy does it.
US States Ranked From Best To Worst, According To A Poll Of Americans. Ooh, how shocking! Do you agree with this ranking?
Simple Strategies to Conquer Workday Stress. I can tell you from personal experience that box breathing really works!
Beginner Mistakes to Avoid During a 24-Hour Readathon. A fun challenge for us bookish types.
Ask This Question for Feedback That’s Actually Meaningful. Perfect! Get them to help you improve.
7 Bookstagrammers On How to Create a Cozy Reading Nook. Every reader deserves a sacred space.
Here’s the Only Way a 4-Day Workweek Schedule Will Actually Work. Manage by results, not hours.
6 Small Ways to Take Care of Yourself When Life Feels Overwhelming. Don’t forget about your white space!
10 Benefits of Minimalism. Less is truly more.
15 Habits That Can Turn A Bad Day Around. Stop the wallowing in its tracks.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder