The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
8 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Mental Health. Easy does it.
US States Ranked From Best To Worst, According To A Poll Of Americans. Ooh, how shocking! Do you agree with this ranking?
Simple Strategies to Conquer Workday Stress. I can tell you from personal experience that box breathing really works!
Beginner Mistakes to Avoid During a 24-Hour Readathon. A fun challenge for us bookish types.
Ask This Question for Feedback That’s Actually Meaningful. Perfect! Get them to help you improve.
7 Bookstagrammers On How to Create a Cozy Reading Nook. Every reader deserves a sacred space.
Here’s the Only Way a 4-Day Workweek Schedule Will Actually Work. Manage by results, not hours.
6 Small Ways to Take Care of Yourself When Life Feels Overwhelming. Don’t forget about your white space!
10 Benefits of Minimalism. Less is truly more.
15 Habits That Can Turn A Bad Day Around. Stop the wallowing in its tracks.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder