The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
7 Things Researchers Know About the Science of Long-Lasting Love. Less complaining, more complimenting.
8 Lessons I’ve Learned About Love, Patience, and Cleanliness After 7,000 Hours at Home with My Husband. How’s your quarantine lockdown going?
My Secret to Overcoming the Painful Trap of Perfectionism. You don’t have to be perfect to have a happy life.
The Art Of The Mindful Morning: 5 Practices To Begin Every Day. A beautiful way to rise and shine!
10 Things to Do When You Feel Sad, Hopeless, and Defeated. Everyone’s feeling down lately, so here’s how to start looking up again.
7 Daily Habits to Change Your Life Forever. I swear by a 3-item to-do list too!
Five Things Happy People Have in Common According to Science. It’s not sports cars and flashy clothes.
10 of the Best Literary Holidays and How to Celebrate Them. Add these to your calendar and plan some cozy self-care time.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder