The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
7 Small Ways to Actually Grow Your Savings This Year, According to Experts. Tiny edits can lead to big results for your finances.
How to Organize Your Bookshelves to Fit Your Living Space. A home isn’t a home without a little library.
How to Stop Letting a Lack of Productivity Ruin Your Day. Your worth is not determined by how many items you check off your to-do list.
6 Morning Rituals Mental Health Experts Swear By. Start your day with a good dose of self-care.
8 Reasons We Judge Ourselves and How to Let Go of the Habit. Because you’re probably your own worst critic.
Money Affirmations: Why You Need One & 5 For Your Financial Goals. My personal favorite is “Money comes easily and often.”
How to Do a Weekly Reset to Improve Your Productivity and Wellbeing. Add this to your schedule to reflect and plan your next tasks.
Unstuck: Create a New Path for Yourself. Simple mindset shifts to help you move forward again.
The Productivity Benefits of Capturing Ideas. Always keep a notebook next to you so your head doesn’t get jumbled from trying to remember too many things.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder