Life Editor’s Picks: Mini Valentines
Valentines Day might look a little different this year.
From my home in Los Angeles, everything is pretty much closed and deserted as we’re following lockdown guidelines. Personally, I still won’t feel completely safe for a long time even when the restrictions loosen up.
How are you adjusting?
Maybe you and your partner are staying in for “Netflix and Chill” instead of going to your favorite romantic restaurant.
Maybe your friends are doing an anti-Valentines party over Zoom, or enjoying breakup movies on a watch party.
Or maybe you’re spending the holiday by yourself and want a little pick-me-up during this weird and uncomfortable time.
Spread some love to your partner, friends, family, and yourself with these Amazon treats that will arrive quickly with time to spare.
Here are my top picks for mini (but still sweet!) Valentines.
1. Little Bookshop Of Love Stories. A light and fluffy romance for book lovers.
2. How to Love Yourself Cards. Beautiful affirmations to help you cherish and accept yourself.
3. Lollipop Tree Journal. A gorgeous notebook/diary for all your big plans or simple love letters.
4. Bunco: A Very Social Game. Such a cute social game in a stylish travel tin for groups up to 12 people.
5. Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera. A retro gift for capturing the lovely little blessing in your life.
6. Best of the Week Series: Tuesday Crosswords. Have a game night for one with more than 50 easy and fun crosswords that pair perfectly with jammies and cocoa.
7. Stainless Steel Hearts Tumbler. Keep your drinks piping hot or icy cold in this adorable travel mug.
8. My Lumina Ardent Love Pink Candle. Celebrate new beginnings with this natural soy wax candle in a rose and jasmine scent.
9. Capsule Letters Message in a Bottle. Each capsule contains a tiny piece of paper so you can write a love note to your sweetheart, bestie, or whoever you want to celebrate.
Like these picks? Check out my favorite things on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.