The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
7 Habits That Are KILLING Your Motivation. Add these to your Not-To-Do List.
How to Fake a Beach Day in Quarantine, Complete With Beach Read Book Recs. I love this idea! Plan your own bookish staycation this week.
Always Tired? Here Are 17 Ways to Feel More Energized ASAP. Here’s how to jump out of your quarantine funk.
21 Bookshelves That Are Just So Damn Beautiful. A house isn’t a home without a ton of books.
Yes, You Might Be Becoming a Bit of a Jerk. A pandemic, lockdown, job insecurity, and more are the ingredients of a grumpy attitude.
18 Things That Are Not Worth the Mental Cost. You’ve got better things to think about.
12 Things Genuinely Strong People Do. Add a few of these strategies to your routine.
5 Tips to Beat Perfectionism. If you wait for things to be perfect, then you’ll be waiting forever.
You Still Need an After-Work Routine When Working From Home. I adore the idea of playing an end-of-workday song.
6 Signs You’re Bottling Up Your Emotions. Let your feelings out before you explode.
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- PicMonkey, the best online photo editor
- Trello, simple and elegant project management app
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Schedule a coaching call with me